Victor has new details on the next James Bond movie, the Madden NFL 13 cover athlete, and more in the Rundown.
- Daniel Craig will be back for a fourth outing as James Bond. The untitled James Bond film is set to arrive in 2014
- Shia LaBeouf will not reprise his role in the upcoming fourth Transformers film, the follow up to Dark of the Moon. Transformers 4 is set to release Summer 2014, but you can catch LaBeouf this August alongside Gary Oldman and Tom Hardy in the Gangster thriller Lawless.
- New TV series Continuum will premiere Sunday, May 27. The plot focuses on a group of fanatical terrorists from the year 2077 who escape their planned execution by traveling back in time to 2012.
- Tim Burton hopes to keep stop motion alive with his next film, Frankenweenie. A remake of his own 1984 short of the same name, the film tells the story of a boy who brings his dead dog back to life. Frankenweenie releases October 5 in digital 3D.
- The recent online voting campaign has closed, and cemented Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson Jr. as the cover athlete for upcoming Madden NFL 13. The new game will feature revamped passing, an all-new read and react defensive AI system, as well as Connected Careers and online social features. Madden NFL 13 releases August 28 on consoles and Playstation Vita.
- Registrations are now open for Quakecon 2012, North America’s largest Bring-Your-Own-Computer LAN party. Along with plenty of contests, panels and game announcements, attendees will be able to try out upcoming games from developer id Software and its parent company Bethesda Softworks. Quakecon 2012 runs from August 2-5 in Dallas, Texas.