Victor has the first details on the DC fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us, a first-look at the Skyrim expansion Dawnguard, and more in the Rundown.
- The cast and crew would like people to not view Prometheus as a prequel to Alien. As a sci-fi film that takes place in the same universe, director Ridley Scott aimed to bring the story in a new direction, and hope that Prometheus will be able to stand on its own. Prometheus hits theaters June 8.
- NetherRealm Studios, the team behind Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe is once again taking the DC heroes into a more mature fighting arena…only this time without the MK folk. Injustice: Gods Among Us is an upcoming fighter featuring a darker side of heroes like Batman, The Flash, and Wonder Woman as they beat the crap out of each other. It will feature an original story (hopefully one that explains why Batman can put up a fight against…any of the other heroes) and will release next year for 360, PS3 and Wii U. More details as they surface.
- Skyrim is looking to get suckier than ever. The upcoming expansion Dawnguard got its first trailer, and looks to revolve around a group of vampires. It will also incorporate features from the upcoming update such as mounted horseback combat. Dawnguard will hit Xbox Live this summer, and other platforms at a later date.
- Coinciding with the 30th anniversary of the franchise, a new Spy Hunter has been announced for 3DS and PS Vita. Players will once again get behind the wheel of the interceptor super car, armed with advanced weaponry. This new entry is developed by TT Fusion, the team behind the portable Lego games.
- Upcoming indie game Retro City Rampage will let you play as lovable indie character Super Meat Boy. He will also get his own minigame, Virtual Meat Boy, a pseudo 3D racer poking fun at the Virtual Boy. Retro City Rampage will also include free 8 bit versions of ‘Splosion Man and BIT.TRIP: RUNNER. It will release on all major platforms, we will let you know once a date has been set.