In WRATH OF THE TITANS, we have the Chimera, Makhai, Kronos and the Minotaur. If you could create your own monster/creature, what would it be called? For a chance to win, email us a picture of what it would look like and the powers it would possess. Feel free to draw, sculpt, paint, knit, or otherwise build your monster and take a picture of it (preferably with you in there as well so we can see the creator and monster!). Tell us about your creature and its special powers in your email with the image attached. We’ll also need your name and address so we know where to send your prizes if you win!
Prizes?! Of course, this is a contest and we’ve got some great ones.
The one (1) grand prize is an Xbox 360 4GB Console, including a one month Xbox Live Gold membership, a library of Warner Bros Games, as well as a WRATH OF THE TITANS prize pack loaded with swag and tickets to see the film! (grand prize valued at approximately $400)
There are three (3) runner up WRATH OF THE TITANS prize packs to be won as well!
To enter all you need to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
-A picture (JPEG, GIF or PNG only, please) of your monster/creature, preferably with you holding or standing with it
-Description of your creation, its powers, and how you came up with it
-Your name and address (of course)
*Please note this contest is open only to citizens of Canada, excluding Quebec. One entry per household.
Contest closes March 30th 5PM PST. Now go create your own creature!
WRATH OF THE TITANS opens March 30th.
Special 10PM screenings happening on March 29th, so be sure to check your local listings!
Electric Playground Wrath of the Titans Contest
Rules & Eligibility:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To be eligible to enter, a participant must be a resident of Canada, excluding Quebec and the United States, and be over the age of majority in his/her province or territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees of Greedy Productions Ltd. (“Sponsor”), Warner Bros. Pictures Canada, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, agents, (collectively, “Contest Entities”), directors, officers and distributors, and each of their immediate family members and those living in the same household (whether legally related or not) of each are ineligible to enter or win.
- The contest will run from March 20th, 2012 to March 30th, 2012 5:00PM PT.
- To enter the contest, entrants must draw their ideal monster. Eligible participants may submit their photos/artwork via email to email@example.com with:
- his/her first and last name
- mailing address (to send prizes to and confirm country of residence)
- his/her submission image attached in .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif formats only
- Submission Guidelines:
- Submissions must comply with these “Official Rules.”
- Submissions must be in .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif formats only.
- Each submission, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material created by the entrant.
- Submissions must include only materials created by the entrant and must not infringe on the intellectual property rights. Any use of materials not original to the entrant is grounds for disqualification from the Contest.
- Submissions must not include material that: (a) is sexually explicit, indecent, obscene, unnecessarily violent, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, (b) is derogatory or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, (c) invades the privacy or publicity rights of any person, living or diseased, (d) is unlawful and/or (e) is disparaging to Sponsor or is inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate.
- Each submission must not reveal any personal information about another individual, including another person’s address, phone number, email address, credit card number or any information that may be used to track, contact, or impersonate that individual.
- Entrants, upon submission of their entry into the Contest, hereby irrevocably grant to Sponsor, and each of its licensees, successors and assigns, the non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, no-cost license and right to use and otherwise exploit the submissions submitted as part of the Contest, and all images and text depicted therein, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium now or hereafter known or devised throughout the universe and in any and all languages, including, without limitation, the right to display, reproduce, record, perform, translate, exhibit, distribute, copy, edit, changed, modify, add to, subtract from, re-title and adapt the same, to combine it with other material and otherwise use and exploit it.
- One (1) entry per household only.
- Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize consisting of: one (1) Xbox 360 4GB Console, a one (1) month Xbox LIVE Gold membership, and assorted DVDs and games. Three (3) Secondary Prizes each consisting of: one (1) “Wrath of the Titans” Prize Pack. The approximate retail value of all prizes awarded in this Contest is four hundred Canadian Dollars ($400 CDN).
- Winning submissions will be chosen by a jury, assembled by Sponsor, on March 30th 2012. The jury will review and judge all eligible entries based on overall artistic merit of the work using the following criteria: 25% creativity, 25% originality, 25% impact, and 25% design.
- Selected entrants will be notified by email within ten (10) days of the judging, at the email address provided, prior to being declared a winner. The entrants selected by the jury, in its sole discretion, will be winners, subject to confirmation of eligibility and full and timely completion and return of all prize claiming documents. The jury’s rules are final and without appeal in all matters related to this Contest (including, without limitation, eligibility and/or disqualification of entries and entrants).
- If the selected entrant is unable to accept the prize or cannot be reached within ten (10) days of the judging or otherwise does not meet all Contest conditions, his or her prize will be forfeited and another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries using the same judging criteria listed above.
- Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received and the skill of each entrant.
- ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be provided. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or portion thereof) with prizes of equal or greater approximate value in the event of unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
- By entering, all participants agree to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which are final.
- To be declared a winner, a selected entrant (or in the event that the select entrant is a minor, his/her parent or guardian) will be required to sign a declaration and release to: (a) confirm compliance with these Official Rules; (b) release the Contest Entities from all liability; (c) accept the prize as its awarded; and (d) consent to the use of the participant’s name, province, likeness and/or image and any Contest entry image submissions you submit for publicity purposes in connection with this Contest in all mediums. Sponsor reserves the right, at its option, to publish/broadcast any winner’s name, province, photograph, likeness, voice or statement without further compensation to the winner.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
- The name of the winners will be posted on the Sponsor’s website located at www.elecplay.com.
- By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to release, defend, hold harmless, and indemnify the Contest Entities from any claims, costs, liability damages, or injuries of any kind in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, related to any prize.
- Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction to or unauthorized alteration of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for (i) any problems or technical malfunctions or any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software; (ii) the failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; or (ii) any combination thereof, including any injury or related damage to participants or any other persons, whether computer-related or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in this Contest.
- Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entries that are deemed false, have incorrect or invalid personal information, or are not following these Official Rules of the Contest.
- If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the contest server machine(s).
- Warner Bros. Pictures Canada and its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Contest.