Ubisoft has released the official launch trailer for the iOS game Assassin’s Creed: Recollection.
Recollection is a real-time board game featuring collectible cards which must be used to defeat your opponent, either the AI or another player online, in different scenarios. Key features include:
- ASSEMBLE A VIRTUAL GALLERY ? Assassin’s Creed is renowned for the accurate representation of various historical locations around the world and for the high level of quality and fidelity in character design. It is now possible to go behind the scenes to amass and enjoy the artwork created by the talented artists who worked on all Assassin’s Creed games.
- TACTICAL DEPTH ? The war between the Templar and the Assassins is now invading the iPad in this real-time board game. Players will be able to engage in deep tactical gameplay in order to outsmart their enemies in challenging political battles.
- PREPARE YOUR MEMORY SEQUENCE -With over 280 different Memories to discover, reconnect with some of the famous characters from Assassin’s Creed 2 and Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood.
- STORY MODE ? Explore an 8 to 10-hour narrative experience with 20 story mode missions, which will take players on an intriguing journey from Barcelona to Constantinople.
- MULTIPLAYER ? Challenge your friends and other players from around the world in intense real-time battles, where your strategies and abilities will truly be put to the test.
- GAME CENTER SUPPORT ? Track your achievements, challenge your friends and play against other players by using the Game Center platform.
As reported by: EGM