Namco Bandai is holding their Global Gamers Day conference today, and revealing new games and goals for the company.
Here are some of the highlights on Dragon Ball Z for Kinect.
Carlson Choi, VP of Marketing for Namco Bandai says:
- It’s a first person fighting game where you “become a Dragon Ball Z character”
- You use fighting moves and poses to launch attacks
- 50 plus characters in the game
- Use GR technology with the Kinect sensor to unlock fighters and power-ups
- Yes, you can do the Kamehameha