Greedy Productions is looking for a Final Cut Pro 7 editor to spend their days editing the coolest content on TV.
EP Daily is a half-hour daily television show that features content on the videogame, film, TV, music, tech and comic industries. It currently airs on CityTV and G4 Canada and ABC affiliates in the U.S.
– Work with producers on stories
– Turn out at least one 3 minute story a day
– Be able to screen raw footage and identify key elements
– Cut to a strict deadline
– Creatively solve story problems
– Broadcast experience cutting short form stories with FCP 7
– Degree in broadcast
– A know-it-all with Final Cut Pro
– Knowledge of Final Cut Server an asset
– Strong storytelling skills
– Writing skills an asset
– Interest in videogames and the videogame industry
– Ability to work solo and in a team environment
– Strong computer skills
This is a full-time position located in Vancouver, BC. Applicants MUST be willing to work both day and evening shifts.
Greedy Productions is an Emmy and Telly Award-winning independent production company located in downtown Vancouver BC, producing hundreds of hours of television content every year. Current shows include The Electric Playground, Reviews on the Run and documentary specials.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to the attention of Craig Cerhit with “Editor Application” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.