What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you sign in with the Facebook Social Plugin. With this we have access to the public information you supply on Facebook. For more details on this, see the Facebook Social Data Use Policy.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to our sites and other sites on the Internet.
We collect your ip information and use a geolocation database to determine what country you are visiting our site from.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- – To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- - To process transactions
- - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- - To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- - To ensure we are allowed to serve content to viewers in your country
How do we protect your information?
We do not store your personal information longer than the duration of your login. It all remains on Facebook or Google AdSense’s servers under secure protection We access it through the protected service menus that they provide and it is stored there according to their data retention policies.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.